The apparel on which our designs are printed, are sourced from the best wholesale apparel manufacturing brands with high-quality products such as Bella+Canvas and Gildan.
Bella + Canvas Tees:
- Made in the USA
- Signature Airlume Combed and Ring-Spun Cotton is engineered to create the softest, smoothest tee you’ve ever felt.
- Side seams tees are designed to fit the body in the most flattering way.
- Industry’s softest tri-blend.
- Air jet yarn for a softer feel and reduced piling
- Classic fit
- Preshrunk fleece knit to minimize subsequent shrinkage
- Sturdy ceramic mug made in China and printed in the USA and Europe.
- DIshwasher and microwave safe.
- Glossy white and yields vivid prints that retain their quality when dish-washed and microwaved.
The USA based printing and fulfillment service we use, have invested millions in industry leading printing tech and equipment.
- Kornit series printers and inks for DTG printing on apparel
- SubliJET HD ink for mugs
DTG (direct-to-garment) printing is like using a regular printer, but on t-shirts. Designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorb into the fabric.
The DTG method is used for most of the t-shirts. That’s because it yields quality prints, and is cost-effective for one-off orders.
Printing with SubliJET HD ink
Mug graphics are printed on sublimation paper using specialty sublimation inks. The paper is wrapped around the mug and placed in an oven (or conveyor oven depending on where we fulfill it). Then the inks turn to gas and are absorbed into the polymer coating on the mug.
Individual shirts are packaged in a see-through polymer bag and then placed in a polymer mailer. Larger quantities are packaged into boxes.
Individual mugs are packaged in boxes that keep the mug secure in the center of the box. Multiple mugs are covered in bubble wrap, placed in individual boxes, and then combined all together in one box. If it’s a dozen mugs, they’re placed in a box and separated with bubble wrap and dividers.